Followers

Monday 29 May 2017

Okay Tilda


Hello everyone,  today I have a card made with Tilda coloured with no lines.


I have stamped her with cloud blue ink, and then coloured her in to match the Vintage Spring Basics papers by Maja.






Most of the flowers are from my stash, the curly rose with it's tendril is in the middle.



The doily was a free gift off Suha, but watch this space they might become available in the shop soon.


Thank you so much for popping by, sorry it is so short and sweet but I made and posted this before I went on my jollies, and as you are reading this I am sunning myself in the Greek sunshine.

Hugs,

Becky


3 comments:

  1. Lovely colouring and very brave with the no-lines technique. Hope you have a lovely holiday hun, you deserve it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card as always Enjoy that sunshine not jealous at all!!! Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky this is stunning hunny! I love the no lines colouring! It looks amazing!! Beautiful card hun, love the paper combo and those beautiful blooms. So so pretty. Lovely to see you're enjoying your holibobs! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete